Persephone is seeking a self-motivated, outgoing, and highly organized individual to join our team as a front of house Floor Manager. As a Floor Manager at Persephone, you are responsible for leading the entire FOH service team to ensure that all aspects of the cafe run smoothly. The Floor Manager needs to be detail oriented, hard working, and takes pride in leading by example. With the support of the Persephone team, you will ensure that all visitors are attended to professionally and promptly while making them feel like they are a part of our community.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to expand on their hospitality management skills within a growing company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a well-informed, working knowledge of the menu in the café and services available, and communicate that information in a style consistent with The Persephone image.
- Act as a resource for all staff.
- Perform floor manager opening and closing duties, answer emails, fulfill special orders, track inventory, etc.
- Actively communicate with the BOH team to ensure seamless food service.
- Assist the General Manager with new employee training.
- Coach and give feedback to all FOH team members.
- Work hard with a supportive management team to empower all staff to deliver an impeccable customer experience.