Bellocq Silver Tea Caddy***
Please note tins are Silver and Navy due to supply issues. Still adorable and durable!
Tea has always been about ritual and the sense of well-being that accompanies it, and this luxury is what Bellocq Tea Atelier strives to provide.
Bellocq has turned years of sourcing and blending the finest teas and botanicals into a devoted and articulate history of tea connoisseurship.
Carefully selected, single-origin offerings originate from the finest estates in China, Japan, India, Nepal, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and Malawi and are exclusively full leaf, almost entirely organic, and sourced from high elevation gardens. Teas are sold in a Silver Traveler Caddy for a lovely, luxurious presentation.
Select from these beautiful tea compilations :
- No. 22 National Parks Dept
A hand-crafted blend of full-bodied organic Indian teas, juniper berries, cedar tips, and wild flowers, National Parks Dept. embodies the rugged, soulful beauty of uncultivated forests. Be inspired by the perfection that is nature; find yourself in dark ancient woodlands, hear the quiet snap of fallen twigs underfoot, inhale the curls of woodsmoke entwined with resinous notes of pine and cedar. A blend to enjoy with Emerson under the stars, this earthy and reflective brew produces an amber-hued liquor with a lingering, mellow finish.
Ingredients: Organic black tea, roasted kukicha, organic juniper berries, organic cedar fir tips, and organic blue cornflower.
No. 35 The Earl Grey Gentleman of the tea world, comfortable in both well cut and worn threads, The Earl Grey is a welcome and familiar sight. Our hand-crafted version of this classic blend includes the finest quality organic full-leaf Ceylon black tea scented with natural Sicilian bergamot. Blue cornflowers accent the rich black leaves like a flower lightly worn in the lapel. The rich amber-hued brew produces a long, fragrant finish.
- No. 01 Bellocq Breakfast
- An invigorating, full-bodied blend of organic Indian, Chinese, and Ceylon single-estate black teas, our smooth, signature blend offers round toasted notes of honey, malt, and a touch of leather. At once robust and comforting, this gently warming brew can be enjoyed as is or with milk and wild flower honey. A winsome take on the classic breakfast blend - and one of our most requested.
- No. 17 Dragonwell Green Famous for its smooth, vegetal, roasted chestnut flavor and pale green liquor, this organic, pan-roasted Dragonwell is a fine choice for both the beginner and the fully initiated. Qiantang Longjing, Zhejiang Province, China - 2021
- No. 45 The White Wolf- Organic white tea, cedar, vanilla, star anise, black currant leaf, and mint
- No. 30 Ashram Afternoon- Organic tulsi, organic mint, rose petals, organic jasmine blossoms, organic cardamon, organic star anise, and natural essence
- No. 42 Little Dickens- Chocolate-Kissed Rooibus Blend (great for children too)
National Parks Tea Set
Persephone Customizable Gift Box
Bellocq Mulling Spices