Bellocq Silver Tea Caddy
Tea has always been about ritual and the sense of well-being that accompanies it, and this luxury is what Bellocq Tea Atelier strives to provide.
Bellocq has turned years of sourcing and blending the finest teas and botanicals into a devoted and articulate history of tea connoisseurship.
Carefully selected, single-origin offerings originate from the finest estates in China, Japan, India, Nepal, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and Malawi and are exclusively full leaf, almost entirely organic, and sourced from high elevation gardens. Teas are sold in a Silver Traveler Caddy for a lovely, luxurious presentation.
Select from these beautiful tea compilations :
- No. 22 National Parks Dept- Black Tea Blend with Cedar Tips
- No. 35 The Earl Grey- Black Tea & Bergamot
- No. 01 Bellocq Breakfast- Black Tea Blend
- No. 17 Dragonwell Green- Zhejiang Province, China
- No. 45 The White Wolf- White Tea and Cedar Blend
- No. 30 Ashram Afternoon- Herbal Blend
- No. 42 Little Dickens- Chocolate-Kissed Rooibus Blend (great for children too)